- me: wow I'm fat
- me: maybe I look ok
- me: I AM PERFECT THE WAY I AM
- me: I'm fucking disgusting I'm losing weight now
- me: I am more than just my weight!
- me: who the fuck cares about anything
- me: I AM SO FAT.
- me: idk curves are beautiful i am beautiful
- me: i hate myself
fucking back to where i used to be now.
Oh hello there
I just wish that everything didn’t hurt.
He notices now.
It’s too late.
But he notices.
I have never felt this empty. I just want to go back in time and make it never happen. I want to change your mind. But I didn’t. I couldn’t have. But the possibility that it could have been possible to stop you will haunt me forever.
So this is how it works. I lose a kilo, get excited and then the next day it’s back. But this time I think I really have lost one. Because it’s still down one and staying down. Yay! Nine to go. I think it’s the coconut oil, because I haven’t worked out in ages, but I HAVE been eating healthy and cooking with coconut oil every night. Wheee!